Curezone.biz Review:Alternative, Complementary & Herbal Medicine Forums, Blogs, News, FAQs, Surveys & Knowledgebase on www.curezone.biz - Alternative, Complementary & Herbal Medicine Forums, Blogs, News, FAQs, Surveys & Knowledgebase on www.curezone.biz , Educating instead of medicating, message boards, cleansing, diet, lifestyle, fasting, detox, forums, FAQs
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 77002 Houston, Texas
- Billy Barker - Excellent Bike RackI ordered this bike rack 2 days before leaving on my trip. I had it delivered next day.
I spent about an hour installing on my vehicle and loading 5 bicycles (3 - 24 in, and 2 - 20 in).
Directions were well organized and easy to follow.( from mounting on vehicle to mounting and securing bicycles )
I travelled over 1200 miles and checked everything each time I stopped for gas.
I have an Avalanche and this tilted down and out of the way of the tailgate. This was extremely convenient to get things in and out of the cargo area without having to remove bicycles or trying to remove and install a loaded bike rack from the receiver hitch.
This rack worked excellent and had absolutely no issues. Bicycles were easy to mount and remove from the rack.
(Allen wrench provided was the wrong size for the bolts included. But was a standard sized allen wrench so did not pose any real issues.)
- Rose2468 - Great for mild IBSI have a mild case of IBS, consisting of frequent bowel movements, bloating, cramping, and gas. I thought I was doomed to avoid certain foods to cut down on symptoms, but my doctor gave me two free samples of align. The weekly packs come in individual wrapping, blister/bubble packets similar to birth control packaging. It helps remind you if you missed a dose since you must take one pill every day. Align reduced my symptoms by 80% and I can eat all kinds of foods that I was avoiding before. I was amazed thin probiotic made such a huge difference since I had been disappointed by different probiotics in the past. The pills are slightly expensive but totally worth it! I'm hooked.
- RizzleDizzle - OoooooooO Baby, I like it RAWI dream of soft clouds and gossamer puffs of wholesome fluffernutter, abstractly reminiscent of Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz.
Reflecting my dreams, hopes, and ambitions in pools of opaque, cloudy, rich, suave and creamy Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz.
In come a maelstrom of vivid Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz
Rocking my warship in a sea of Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz.
Savory, Delicious, Exquisite, Refined, Urbane, Luxuriated Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz.
I wish I secreted such fine fluid, like the ejaculate of many a cow teat. Oh Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz.
- A.Trendl HungarianBookstore.com "What should ... - First Book To Buy for Job Hunting"What Color Is Your Parachute" is the first book you need if finding a job is your goal. If you've not bought this yet, you haven't started looking. It is that good. Buy this for the college student in your life so they will be ready.
Richard Bolles is the expert. His books sell because they are fresh each year with insight, purpose and ideas for determining what job you should do, and how to get it.
I used "Parachute" to get my first job. It continues to influence me today, as I keep my eyes open for a possible career change. As I have trandsitioned from nonprofits to corporate work, to freelance/consulting to looking again at nonprofits, I take what Bolles' teaches into each situation. He helps balance out reality. No smoke and mirrors, but encouraging and candid exhortation.
Thoroughly practical, Bolles asks you questions about your mission in life. His belief is that just getting a job (any job) -- even ones you are good at -- won't be a wise decision in the long haul. He helps you see your passions mixed with skills and experience, and guides you to getting there. Though it is hardly a self-help book, it is far more useful than the ones clogging up the Top 10 list.
He keeps you accountable. Finding a job is your job if that's what you say you want. And if you aren't working, he won't let you make excuses -- you've got the time. Either you are looking or you aren't.
Bolles has kept current, with a significant look at the internet, starting your own business, dealing with the tempestuous employment marketplace, working in an unpleasant situation, and more.
Don't bother with the hardcover. You need the paperback. This is not a sit-on-the-shelf book, but a get-down-to-business book, and you'll appreciate the flexibility while at work or on the train.
I fully recommend, "What Color Is Your Parachute" by Richard Nelson Bolles.
- AngieC - I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next.. COULD NOT put this book down.Do I really have to lay it out why I loved this book?? Well here goes, I am NOT into romance novels one bit.. In fact more like gruesome horror stories or supernatural thrillers.. When I heard all the hype about Christian Grey-and the Fifty Shades Trilogy I thought well I'll read what, why not.. Lets just say, you fall in love.. E.L James brings back all those feelings we once experienced. She makes you want to feel what Ana and Christian are feeling.. You've got the millionaire megalomaniac sadist and the in experienced virgin that reverts back to her conscious and inner goddes for guidance (such a funny, brilliant way to indulge in Ana's feelings). He wants a sub, she wants.. more.. You long for a relationship (as messed up as it is) like theirs.. Its such a gripping story that will leave you in a whirlwind day dreaming about your own Christian Grey. The end is nothing you'd ever except which makes E.L James all the more brilliant of a writer and you'll be buying the second novel before you can even begin to wonder!!! Unbelievably incredible story! All 3 books of this triliogy will make you feel so alive and envious and so on.. Bravo E.L. James it couldn't have been written any better!