Compliancesafetysystems.net Review:CSS DOT Drug Testing, Background Checks, CSA, and Compliance Expert - Compliance Safety Systems is the trucking and transportation industries DOT Drug Testing, Background Checks, CSA, and Compliance Expert.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona
- LD Likes - Works Great!Bought this for my new 2013 Scion XB which came with the display radio which is an add-on option for that year. Only with the display radio can you then have the dealer install the factory navigation system. I called to find out what it would take to install the factory version from Scion. They would require 4 hours to install (digging into my brand new car's dash--oh no you don't). Total with labor cost approximately $1500.00 !!!! Buying the Garmin at $113.00 was a no brainer!
And what is cool is I can remove the unit, take it home, and program and save the destination for the next day (try to do that with the factory unit bolted into the car!)
It works great and has a battery charge for close to an hour (if you decide to bypass using the plug in power cord). I recommend this one as it will indicate the cross streets by name, both with audio and on the top of the screen, before you cross them. From what I understand a lot of models do not have this feature?
It has the life time maps which is great (but trust me not easy to install via the internet--there is some kind of secret handshake, as I left mine to download the updated map overnight and in the morning it still had not updated! Turns out I missed a screen somehow where I needed to turn off my computer and back on before the map would download! Which then took less than 20 minutes. If all you see is a spinning type beach ball it is not updating, you need to see actual solid lines moving across to indicate the downloading process. That is all I will say as it turned out to be a complicated procedure even for me! And I'm pretty computer savy!).
Regardless, it is a great unit and I'm glad I bought it. I bought the garmin friction mount, which has a gumbee like base that can be molded to the dash contour (so I don't have to use the windshield suction cup). I also bought the 5 inch universal carrying case so as not to scratch the screen when I pocket it along with my keys. Added the square trade 3 year warranty and I'm good to go!
- Jack - A must buy for residentsThis is one of two handbooks that is considered a must buy for interns and residents. I had this in my pocket during all my residency, since there are new drugs all the time. This handbook is small, easy to put in your white coat pocket, and has everything you need to know on the spot regarding antibiotics and sensitivities. Have a patient with a UTI who is Sulfa allergic? This handbook will tell you what to prescribe. A great buy at a great price.
I also highly recommend that new interns and residents pick up Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2012 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition. This is probably the booklet that I used the most as a resident, and still often refer to it as a practicing doctor today. There are new medications every day, and this book helps you keep track of them.
- Shikigami78 - yep, i like iti'm liking this so far, i have never really sketched to get a complete drawing but i am learning it with this product. i wish the online tutorials were aimed more at beginners but..you gotta work with what you get.
i like it a lot, it responds well to my drawing pad. and the symmetrical drawing option is the best thing out there so fare. no more eyes or ears higher than the other.
- Jerry Reno - Great tax preparation savingsWhat more can you say about TurboTax. It is up to date on tax law and costs maybe 5% what a professional, whose qualifications may or may not be up to date, would charge. I have used TT for many years. It helps you organize your records, take all the deductions for which you are eligible, provides good permanent records and streamlines your tax preparation and filing. It is, no doubt, more time consuming than dumping a shoe box of receipts on a tax preparer but also is, unmistakenly, more accurate.
- R. Jarno - Best phone I ever hadI'm so happy of this Phone. Camera is amazing, UI is super smooth and I love the wireless charging, I have charging pads on office desk and night stand. I never have to worry about charging anymore. Display is super bright, sharp, responsive and big! Also plenty of apps available. Nothing bad to say about this phone!