Biosonicmc.it Review:Biosonic Medical Center S.r.l. - Biosonic Medical Center S.r.l.
Country: Europe, IT, Italy
- W. rice - Nectar of the GodsHas there ever been a liquid as divine as thee, Tuscan Whole Milk? Your sensuality defies logic, caressing my throat as you tumble to my tummy, filling me with a sense of purpose, and calcium. Remember when you saved my life, Tuscan Whole Milk, at the lake during the summer of '79? I was swimming too far out, the current took me under, I scrambled and flailed beneath the surface. You were there, Tuscan Whole Milk, there to bring me above water, holding me tight in your grasp, pulling me to shore. We collapsed on the shore, letting the sand invade our bodies. And in that moment under the brilliant sun, I drank you, Tuscan Whole Milk. I took you into my body and let you tantalize my senses.
Then we played Uno.
- G Word "G Word" - Works As AdvertisedThere are a lot of theories and assumptions made about the effectiveness of colon cleansing. I am not a medical authority so it is impossible for me to comment as to this product's capability to acheive the intended medical benefits over time. I will say that I have been using this product for over six months and have found that it does everything it advertises. If you take the product as directed, your digestive system will become regular, and you will be a lot more sensitive to the few occassions later you experience constipation. I use to get frequently constipated, however, since using this product, I have been constipated in the six month period less than four occassions. It is important for the user to be consistent in taking the product in regular intervals and also do not resist the urge to respond to your body's need to naturally cleanse itself at the time. Very effective, I plan to not stop using or substitute to the other multitude of products available. I"m not saying the others are not effective, because I have never tried, however, I know this works, so why go to another?
- Richard S. Rothblum - Incredible DetailIncredibly detailed guide to everything along our route from Anchorage to Seward by car. Very entertaining to follow along with the text and spot the sights along the way. It even had an explanation for why the trees in a certain spot were dead while the surrounding vegetation was healthy. It was due to the earthquake. The land subsided and was contaminated with salt. The salt killed the trees, and salt-tolerant vegetation filled in.
- Marcus T. Brody - God led me to this book after nearly 4 years of suffering..What can I say about this book, and the Specific Carbohydrate Diet? Can words describe how wonderful this book is for anyone suffering with the most debilitating chronic disease known to man?Imagine having trouble breathing, feeling bloated, exhausted, having dark circles under your eyes, a swollen/tender liver, jaundice, severe weight loss, being a manic depressive, and having nearly every known allergy imaginable. I've suffered with all of those symptoms, just from having Crohn's Disease. A horrible inflammatory condition of the bowels. Most people can't imagine how debilitating it is. I couldn't work, couldn't keep in touch with friends, couldn't handle relationships, stress, or even doing simple tasks. All of this from a damaged intestine? YES.. we learn all about how this happens in this book.This book will take you on a journey and teach you about a diseased intestinal tract better than I ever thought could be put into words. The diet is easy to follow, and makes all the sense in the world. I noticed a feeling of well-being on the first day of being on the diet. It's a true God-send for anyone suffering from the ills of an intestinal disorder. In fact, I think this kind of diet is what everyone in the world needs to be on. What an exceptional book.. thank you to all the contributors, and the fine people who keep up the SCDiet sites! You have changed my life for the better, and I actually feel normal for the first time since 1997.
- J. White - The Best 2D Drawing SoftwareI have been using AutoCAD 2012 for over a month now and am extremely satisfied. I installed the software on a Windows 7 64 bit machine with 12Gb of RAM. The software runs very smoothly and I have had no problems with stability at all. I have used several competing products and the latest version of AutoCAD continues to beat all. It is bar none the best 2D drawing package on the market today. So far I have seen no bugs. The makers of AutoCAD are very good about releasing software updates when bugs are found and for providing other support.
What is the disadvantage of this? Lack of 3D capability and a learning curve is about it. I just wish the makers would release the full 3D version of AutoCAD at this price level.