Balancemedispa.ie Review:Balance Medi Spa | Day Spa and Medical Aesthetic Treatment in Dublin and Navan - Balance Medi Spa offers day spa treatments and medical aesthetic treatment in Dublin and Navan county Meath. We specialise in a variety of anti-aging treatments and beauty treatment for men and women.
Country: Europe, IE, Ireland
- Marsha - Quickbooks - Easy to UpgradeI always get nervous when upgrading company files onto a new version of quickbooks - but Intuit makes it Easy and everything is back in place with easier navigation and simplified toolbar. No fuss - just get your work done quickly and efficiently.....Glad I took the tme and upgradedto Pro 2013
- AndreaF - Intestinal FortitudeI began my journey to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet via the "No More Wheat" campaign, which began with my looking for a more natural way to treat my IBD. Like many other people, I relied solely on medicine to heal my disease, but as the years passed I realized that I was not really getting better... although my symptoms could be a bit suppressed, eventually I realized that diet did play a huge role in a disease that affected my digestive system.
After reading about this diet online, I laughed for a half hour when imagining myself adhering to such a strict way of eating. I was in denial and addicted to the things that this diet makes you give up: Grains, dairy, carbs and refined sugar.
If you are anything like I was in regards to pasta, potatoes, baked goods, ice cream, etc, you may want to take a couple of weeks to thoroughly research this diet and mentally prepare yourself for changing your life. There are things to do before just jumping in to the SCD. For example purchasing a yogurt maker (I use the Yogourmet Electric Yogurt Maker and LOVE it!), or researching how to ferment yogurt a different way. Researching recipes to replace things you love (almond or coconut flour baked goods), and finding new recipes that you think look good is another thing you can do to prepare, just as a couple of examples.
The book explains the science behind the diet in a comprehensive manner that is easy to read and not full of jargon that might be confusing. The recipes provided are a great start in the SCD journey. The first week is the hardest, and it is there that you will need the most strength. Don't give up; you can do it.
It has been almost 2 months since I began the SCD, and I have had a moderate lessening in my symptoms. I am not cured, but my doc says that this diet can take a while to show improvement as it takes time to heal something as complicated as an immune system. My goal is to eventually get off of my harsh and somewhat frightening meds, and to be symptom-free. The end result is worth trying something as logical as eating in a healthy manner and sacrificing the foods that were doing me no favors. As a bonus, I've finally started losing (10 lbs!) some of that prednisone weight, too!
I highly recommend this book, and would like to add that OF COURSE one should consult with their own docs before starting this or any other diet. Good luck, chin up, and remember the end goal!
- M. THOMAS - Almost Perfect!I have the B- Safe/ B-Agile travel system. I've had it for 3 months so I've had a good chance to try the stroller out. This stroller is super lightweight, I can lift it in and out of the trunk with one hand easy. It is compact, I can fit nicely down any narrow shopping isles - plus it folds up like a suitecase. It is monuverale, rides like a dream. The shocks and wheels make for a smooth ride for baby even on gravel and dirt roads. The canopy is great, the air vents are nice in the summer. It works well with the B-Safe car seat. One of the best features is the bar at the back of the stroller is curved so people with long legs or long strides won't kick it when they walk.
The only negatives are the basket at the bottom is very small and the lack of a cup holder or storage BUT I just bought the Britax stroller caddy and I love it it holds a lot and it folds right up with the stroller when your done. So just an extra thing you have to buy not a huge deal.
Just to mention this- I don't think I would buy the B-Safe car seat again. It is really really heavy and awkward and the baby is not very comfortable in it. I think I would just get the adaptors and a different car seat to use with this stroller.
**After 6 months- We love this stroller even more! My 6 month old can now sit in the stroller without the car seat and he really loves it! The best feature is the reclining back, it can be moved to infinit positions. If he is awake in an upright position and then falls asleep all you have to do is pull the straps behind the seat to the laying position you want and it doesn't desturb baby! So great! Highly recommend this stroller!
- bighedge - Great Training !Have had this for two weeks and no complaints. I decided to give it a go the day it arrived; I set up a profile and started working out. Warm-ups are great, some for upper and lower body and will all get your blood pumping. Over the past two weeks I have sampled some of each of the workouts: the beginning levels are very basic and do not push far, but as you advance you will notice a significant increase in difficulty.
The kinect sensor shows a fairly accurate image of you on the screen working out beside the trainer, so you can check your form against theirs. I have used exercise videos on Wii and Xbox, but neither came remotely close to this one. I am very pleased.
- Orbital - Very classyI have to say, I kinda thought the calendar was a little boring at first, but I really don't think so anymore. A lot of calendars just seem cheesy and stupid looking compared to this. This actually makes my apartment look a little better. If your place is nicely decorated, I would suggest this calendar to keep the look of your place consistent. The pictures are very nice, the calendar is big and there is a lot of space to write in the blocks. The calendar is not stapled together, so the pages are going to lie very flat on the wall, which is what you want.