Assetchemist.co.uk Review:Pharmacy & Prescriptions, UK Chemist, Health & Beauty: Asset Chemist Tilbury - Asset Chemist is the UK's best value online pharmacy and chemists, delivering great value health and beauty products direct to your door
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- cassie - Amazing book. Recommended for reading.Jodi picoult once again amazes me with her stories. They are always leaving me wondering what happens after the book is closed. Leaves me always wanting more once I've finished the book. She's that good. But this time she has her daughter join in with her on a book which makes this story one of a kind. Definitely a must read for teenagers and heck I'm sure some adults would love a great fairytale like I do. I chose this book because of who the author is and once again I'm satisfied, left with wanting to read more.
- Seth Fitzgerald "Seth Fitzgerald" - iPad Mini 16GBI primarily use the iPad Mini for business purposes and I must say that this is the best tablet I have used for just about anything.
Without a doubt, iOS 7 is annoying on the Mini or any other iPad but I still find it to be a more useful tablet than the ones running on Android.
If you are already an Apple fan then the iPad Mini is a no-brainer if you can deal with a less-than-amazing screen. If you prefer smaller tablets, the Mini is the way to go but if you really need a high-res screen, Apple has just come out with the iPad Mini with Retina, so buy that if you need to.
- Seth Fitzgerald, Journalist
- Tracy Talley "Book Addict" - Everlasting Love Found, Windswept Seas & Adventure Abound!The third in the 'Outlander' series and still kept me riveted. In this enstallment, Claire is in her own time and its twenty years later from the time she first went back (1945)and she has a daughter from Jamie, Brianna who is 20 years old.
Claire is now a succesful doctor living in Boston and still longs for her lost love, a Scottish warrior from the 18th century named Jamie Fraser. Her twentieth century husband Frank having passed away two years ago, Claire is feeling that heartwrenching pull to return to her love.
But how does a mother leave her only child to find a man she once knew and loved almost two hundred years ago? How does she explain this to the man's daughter who looks just like him? Just seeing Brianna makes her heart ache for Jamie.
With the help of Brianna and a friend who studies genealogy charts, Claire finds out that Jamie somehow survived the bloody Battle of Culloden! Dare she risk another trip through the stones to find him?
With understanding and the love from her daughter, Claire finds the support and courage she needs to take the plunge into the unknown with the knowledge that she may never again be able to return to the future and Brianna.
Seeing Jamie again nearly knocks the breath from her. Their love is still intact, even 20 years later. Trouble is still in the air, this time they are uprooted from the battlefields of Scotland to the exotic and mysterious West Indies. Coming face-to-face with an 18th century serial killer, Claire is the only one who can stop the madness.
Voodoo magic and political intrigue, Claire and Jamie are thrust on a voyage to the pits of humanity and must use their love and trust in one another to survive.
I thought the use of voodoo and the islands in the 1700's was unbelievable! It was so fascinating and kept you on your toes! Their journey through the world of magic and greed for life made sense and also explained things to me that I missed in the first novel 'Outlander'. The stones are more in depthly explained along with the travel of time. It was so unbelievable that I was engrossed for hours and hours and found it dark outside before I thought to even eat!
This is probably one of my favorites so far of the three I've read. It moved faster and with more excitement that the last (even though I loved 'Dragonfly') and I was sad to see it end, some 1050 pages later, lol.
The time spent apart made the heart grow fonder and I was happy to see the passion still well alive between them. I love Jamie anyway, and fell in love with him in 'Outlander', but in this, I loved him even more and wished I were Claire, lol. I am anxiously ready to plunge right into the fourth installment, 'Drums of Autumn', in the New World...1. Outlander 2. Dragonfly in Amber 3. Voyager 4. Drums of Autumn 5. The Fiery CrossTracy Talley~@
- Kristal Shay Van Raalte "Rebelz Cheer Mom" - Domo is a cute as ever!I'm probably older than most people who would have this hanging in their kitchen (I'm 34) but I just love it! It's very colorful and crisp! I was so excited when I got it. I couldn't decide between my normal tokidoki calendar or my ugly doll calendar. Then, this one popped up in the "viewers of this purchased", and I knew my decision was made. I super love it, and I get lots of compliments from other people (young and old alike). I would recommend purchasing this! My daughters want the pictures for "posters" after the year is over!
- J. Isaacs - The hate for this is laughable.Bottom line, this is Windows 7 with many improvements. Is the Start Screen a polarizing topic? Sure. How much time did you spend in the old Start Menu? Seconds. Don't like it, don't use it.
This is the most complete desktop OS they've put out to date. Native ISO support, insane boot times, improved file and disk management, improved multiple monitor support.
Then for good measure, almost for the heck of it, you get an app store.
IT Manager for a law firm. Been using this since early Betas. I'll never go back to Win7.