Allegrabanquets.com Review:Allegra Banquets - Banquets Hall - Chicago O Hare Banquets - Allegra Banquets - Banquets Hall - Chicago O Hare Banquets - Wedding Party, Private Parties, Special Event, Baptism ,
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 07014 Clifton, New Jersey
- Rosemarie Kaupp - Beaucoup InformationBeing a nurse, I thought I knew a lot about menu selections and shopping, but this book is full of good information on healthier choices for dining out and shopping. I would recommend it for anyone with an active lifestyle who wants to lose weight. Great to include what to eat at the mall, the movies, on holidays and the 20 Worst Kid's Foods in America. Good resource for parents.
- Scooby Snacks "Sign" - Seeing is beleiving!I did not read this book but I used a similar method about seven years ago to get rid of Bartinella that was from a deer tick, my doctor told me it's a strain of cat scratch fever, and two years of intravenous antibiotics could not kill it back around 2001.
The bacteria was in my spinal fluid according to my doctor and the molecules of the antibiotics were to large to enter into the spinal fluid to kill it and the doctor gave me a year to live.
But I figured ozone bonded with water "H2O2" was as small of a molecule as one could find, so I did "hydrogen peroxide inhalation therapy" along with the drops in water method. I would like to add that I did extremely higher doses than people are claiming to be in this book. I worked up to 60 drops in eight oz of water every time I drank water thoughout each day While also inhaling it at 6 to 9 pumps per each deep inhale three times in a row every few hours each day for approximately a little over two weeks.
This my friends, cured my disease!
"I don't feel that 60 drops in water was a necessary amount to dose but I was just so desperate to be cured, but it did not kill me"
I found though the water drops method of no great use except for the stomach ulcers.
It was the inhaling method that could get high enough does directly to the blood stream to completely end Lyme and arthritis.
There are two dangers that are not talked about anywhere that I have seen and have witnessed and experienced.
1- if you have ulcers start the water treatment with only one drop three times a day and slowly build the dose to twenty five because the first time my friend did 3 drops and It burned the ulcer in his stomach by killing the ulcer infection, so he backed off to one drop in 8oz three times a day and slowly built it up and in effect the ulcer permanently disappeared.
2- if you smoke do not inhale till you quit smoking because it cleans your lungs out so well that it dumps nicotine directly into your blood stream and can cause a nicotine overdose and stop your heart.
the other thing I witnessed this do for my step dad a few years ago was he inhaled it and cured his rheumatoid arthritis. he just didn't like the way it dried out his throat, but you can take a little bit of olive oil before inhaling to help keep this from occurring by coating the throat.
The inhaling is most effective because it goes straight to the blood like getting an injection of peroxide.
I have seen and read about how others have quit doing peroxide and other cures because they felt much sicker and thought that it was harming them and so they stopped. but what they failed to know was that in some cases when there are thousands of bacteria dieing all at once that it causes what is called the "die off effect" and the body is dumping out the dead bugs and toxins so they quit treatment and fail to cure themselves. This I find extremely sad!
My die off lasted 24hrs and I felt like I would die but after recovering from the die off or what is medically called the Herxheimer reaction, I felt like I was reborn and like a teen again, alive with health and energy!
I could keep on going here to tell many more things I have seen it cure but then this would turn into a book here.
I hope this helps to encourage people to take it upon themselves to have courage to free themselves from disease.
Be In It To Win It! and share you experience with success to help get the word out!
- Bryan Dietz "Bryan Dietz" - Excellent!!!!I'm not going to write a long review. I been looking to buy a tablet for a few months and decided to wait for this one. I got mine ASUS Prime 64GB Champagne tablet about 2 months ago. All I have to say is that its a excellent Tablet. Very solid peace of hardware. I really love it. I also purchased a 64GB microsd card for it. Now my tablet has around 120 GB storage. Really could't find any tablet out there with better specifications, and when connected to the key board.... Man... No words. I have used the tablet and keyboard combination for my business for around 30 days to test it out and it worked great!!! No complaints. I really recommend this tablet. ASUS did a really good job on this tablet. I will give this one to my wife and will definitely buy the ASUS TF700 when it comes out.
- Firefly - Excellent book !!!!Masterminds and Wingman helping our boys cope with schoolyard power, locker-room tests, girlfriends and the new rules of boy world ,is an excellent book. If you have a son or work with boys this book will give you much needed insight into his world. It will help you to understand how he thinks and how to talk to him so you can help him if he needs it, without being too wordy. It really helps you to get inside his head and understand him better. I know it has helped me in dealing with my 16 soon to be 17 year old son. I would recommend it highly.
- Eric Vondy "Eric Vondy" - This book will alter how you look at the worldThis is one of those rare books that can totally alter how you look at the world. Read it and you begin seeing parasites in every skin blemish you have. See a cat catch a mouse and all you can do is think about all the parasites its about the ingest. You find youself wanting to visit the parasite museum in Maryland to see all the horrible creatures you've been reading about. You begin thinking that Zimmer's right and that parasites have driven the evolution of the world. You begin wodering if Stephen King has read it and if so what novel he's writing. You begin wondering if there's thousands of little cysts in your brain and that your life goal of going on safari in Africa may need revaluated. You imagine what its like to extract a guinea worm from your leg. You question whether or not you will ever eat crab again. You wonder whether the reason you've been so hungry of late is because there's a sixty foot long tapeworm inside your intestines. It's a stunning book and an important one. Zimmer found something obvious that's been overlooked in biology and if he's right will change the way we view life. Survival of the individual will be changed to survival of the creature living inside the indiviual. For example, there is a parasite that gets inside a snail, takes it over, forces it climb a blade of grass and wait for a grazing cow to wander by and eat it. The cow is where the parasite wants to end up. The snail is just a vessel to reach the cow. The young of the parasite end up in cow pies which the snail eats and the cycle begins again. The complex world of flukes and tapeworms, of enslaved crabs and suicidal snails, of sleeping sickness and malaria, is like a car wreck: you want to turn away but you can't, you're compelled to look fearful of what you might see. As you explore the book you learn that these creatures are much more than revolting. I can't say you'll ever view them with sympathy, you can view them with respect -- and hopefully at a safe distance.