4rx.com.mx Review:4rx.com.mx -No Prescription Required-quality generics and brands - Licensed Pharmacy in Tijuana, Mexico-no prescriptions-wholesale meds-best prices- brand & generics.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 92123 San Diego, California
This was my first time buying a gas grill, so I was a bit unsure about my purchase. But, given the reviews, I took a chance and ordered it. I am absolutely happy with my purchase! I wish I had switched to gas grills a lot sooner. I really love the infrared technology. It heats up quickly and grills evenly. But the best part is that the meat grilled on it always turns out juicy and tender. Clean up is also easy. I absolutely love this grill!
Week one rating; I'm one of those people who hate exercise, but recognize the need for it, I get bored real quick with routines. This program will not allow you to get bored, in fact now I look forward to my work-out each day (a first for me). I was in fair shape before starting, had the spare tire, only about 10 lbs overweight, spent most of the day sitting (but did walk/run one mile a day, three times a week and moderate weights for thirty minutes, three times a week, got boring fast) 63 years old, bad knees and one bad shoulder, no thyroid. So really unsure because of the “EXTREME” connotation, but needed a new challenge so I bought it. I have kept up with the program (each rep with each exercise and even exceeded several), had a problem with the AB Ripper X because I was a little uncoordinated and have a small keg instead of a six pack, but did notice each day that I get better. The only exercises I have had to modify are the chin-ups (bad shoulder), but he effectively shows how to do this. I like how he allows you to work at your own pace and build it up (he also demonstrates how to modify each exercise to allow you to build it up or overcome shortfalls), he effectively explains and demonstrates all exercises and equipment needed (nothing expensive). He explains the different exercises to do if you want lean muscle instead of bulk muscle. One bit of advice, before you go to bed at night, take some Tylenol, you will be sore when you wake up in places you forget there were muscles.
1. Can’t fast forward thru the adds, I understand why you can’t thru the warnings, But I hate ads. This is minor, but still a pain.
2. I threw out the diet. As most diets it lists expensive and sometimes hard to find items and I have food allergies and no thyroid. I also hate to cook. I’m fairly sharp on nutritional requirements so I designed my own diet. My diet meets RDA requirements (other than calorie intake), but with items found in any store. I disagree with him and the FDA on the calorie requirements need, at my age and height, both say I need 2500 to 3000+ cal per day; I have found over several years that I feel better at 1400 to 1800 cal per day. Over, I gain weight (fat weight), lower I lose energy and muscle mass. My diet consists of fruits, vegetables, chicken, lean pork, beans, dark chocolate (yes, sugar), bread (only “Dave’s Bread” because of ingredients, have to limit myself, this bread is addictive) and one day a week I allow myself to eat out at a Mexican restaurant (I could eat their food 7 days a week). I also use rice protein and not soy protein. I have a slight soy and soy-lecithin allergy (it is listed as one of the top ten allergies in this country). Doctors will not tell you this, but drop all foods with soy and soy-lecithin for one week and watch your sinuses dry up. I eat very little processed food on exercise days.I also have my own recovery drink consisting of home made juice and rice protein.
Results to date;
1. Gain five pounds (across chest, shoulders and arms).
2. Lost 1.5 inch on waist (haven't lost 1/2 inch in last two years).
3. Feel better (more energy and alertness).
4. Wife starting to perk up when I enter a room (this alone makes it worth the cost).
I say this is a definite buy and don’t be scared off by the “EXTREME”, it takes one to one and a half hours a day, it allows self paced work with excellent coaching advice, low cost, doesn’t take a lot of room and keeps it interesting. It is not another dance routine or get fit quick program, it is a follow along, do the work and get in shape program that can hopefully be used past the 90 day limit.
I read this book on a business trip at the suggestion of my boss, and I couldn't not have come away more pleased from it. It took my a couple hours and it literally blew me away. I was delayed for many hours flying back, and after reading the book, I was unleashing the power of positivity to my fellow travelers at the airport.
Rush fans already know the level of performance that the band is famous for. I have been a fan since the 70's and they never have let me down and never cease to amaze me. However, the performance on this night in Cleveland is magic beyond words. Those who know the history of Rush know the significance of the city of Cleveland to the band. From three rock icons who are pushing 60 years of age this performance proves that age means nothing. They just keep defying their critics and defying the odds.
The production on Blu Ray is top notch. Get this one soon so when you've worn it out there will still be more available!
Hats off (once again) to Neil, Alex and Geddy for another in a long line of stellar performances. Oh and the 'alternate versions' of SoR are worth the price of admission alone!